[Fot] Missfire

robertten1 at aol.com robertten1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 19:13:56 MDT 2012

I swapped the plugs around to the cylinders that fire and those that don't.
The same two cylinders that fired fired and one and four nothing.  Yes there
is spark going to all the plugs, my getting a good jolt a couple times was
also confirmation.  I'm also looking into any vacuum leaks.

Thanks for the tip,
Bob T