[Fot] TR4 Race Car For Sale

Edward Dunn edunn at qualityfueltrailers.com
Wed Jul 18 11:02:03 MDT 2012

Dennis;

Your car looks great & well prepared. But it appears your price is too high,
particularly considering the engine has seven race weekends on it.  Also, cars
that were raced back in the day are worth more than those built to be vintage
racers, in other words your car has no vintage race provenance. That does
matter to many vintage racers.  My neighbor is a dealer, and has always told
me that if the phone doesn't ring it's because the price is too high.  I have
found that to be dead on accurate advice.  You're dealing with an extremely
small target market, selling a fairly big ticket item basically sight unseen.
Forget what you've got into the car. Find what other TR4's are actually
selling for (NOT asking price).  Lower the price until the phone rings.

Ed