[Fot] Subject: Weight Reduction TR3-4

Gt6steve at aol.com Gt6steve at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 10:16:54 MDT 2012

That's where you get to put the ballast where your corner weights are
asking for it.

In a message dated 7/3/2012 9:06:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jhhasty at gdhs.com writes:

What do  you do about the 1950 Lb. mim. Weight requirement followed by SVRA
and most  of the other groups with which I race???

John H. Hasty
Attorney  At Law
Guthrie, Davis, Henderson & Staton, P.L.L.C.
719 East  Boulevard
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203-5113
Tele: (704)  372-5600
Fax: (704) 372-4601
E-mail:  jhhasty at gdhs.com
www.gdhs.com

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE:  This message (and any attachments)
is
intended only for the  use of the addressee and may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED and  CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.
If you are not the  intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this  communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this  communication in error, please erase all copies of the
message
and its  attachments and notify us immediately.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR  230 NOTICE:  In order to comply with certain IRS regulations
regarding  tax advice, we inform you that, unless expressly stated
otherwise,
any tax  advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
is not  intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of
(i)  avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii)  promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or  matter
addressed herein.