[Fot] Triumph GT-6+ DYNO!

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Tue Feb 28 19:08:15 MST 2012

Bobby,
Looks like you've found a little more than 112 hp.
Nice.
If Jim G. is feeding you his Mikuni speed secrets, I'm in trouble for the
Mitty.
Sounds like your car is running great!
Looking forward to April!
Nice recovery!
Happy to hear you had a solid weekend.
Hope to have you as drafting partner to challenge all those damn roadsters
at Road Atlanta.
You know a GT6 has never won the Cup!?
Maybe this year!

Jason Ostrowski