[Fot] Mitty updates

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Feb 28 12:42:33 MST 2012

 but not with the Kastner Cup, right?

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
n197tr4 at cs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: yellow04 <yellow04 at tr4racer.com>
To: fot <fot at autox.team.net>; Joe Alexander <n197tr4 at cs.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mitty updates

The TR/MG Challenge gives the spectators somebody to cheer for, plus it gives
CMS more fodder to write about.  Plus it's an opportunity for some lucky racer
to get his or her name and car's picture published in a magazine. The way I
see it, it's all good fun...

I view any enduro as track time. I never take them very seriously, it's just
another session. Sometimes I don't even refuel. I just run until I am tired,
rest for a while in the pits and go out again, waiting long enough that I know
I will finish without running out of gas. The CMS enduro is only 45 minutes,
so with the manditory pit stop most will not need to refuel.

Henry
yellow04 at tr4racer.com