[Fot] Go-Pro / Traqmate

Mark Vaden markvaden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:30:57 MST 2012

Hi Tony,

It looks like they used Traqmate's traqstudio program, which costs an
additional $199.

You can also use software which I wrote and sell (in the hopes of funding my
tr4 racing) called DashWare. DashWare is currently on sale for 39.99 at
www.DashWare.net. I am admittedly biased, but Dashware offers way more
flexibility. Traqmate only has 2 or 3 dashes where as our software has dozens
plus the ability to create more. I have already created triumph tr4 dash
overlays and they are installed with DashWare. We have a free trial that lets
you do everything but write out your final video.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 23, 2012, at 7:05 AM, Tony Drews <tony at tonydrews.com> wrote:

> So how DID you get the Traqmate overlay on the GoPro?  I'm intrigued!
>
> Cheers, Tony
>
> At 07:46 PM 12/22/2012, Bobby Whitehead wrote:
>> Not TRIUMPH.... but racing....cool link with the hardware!
>>
>> will this link work? my buddy Dave got the link with the Traqmate and
GoPro