[Fot] Grattan anyone

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Wed Aug 15 17:31:02 MDT 2012

IT KILLS ME TO NOT BE RACING AT MY FAVORITE TRACK... GRATTAN.
I'm done for the season.... out of money and out of TRANSMISSIONS. got the
family to think about and all.
I can't miss it though.
I'll be there to support my buddies.
I'm coming to offer Triumph support, drink beer, and do some fishing.
See you there.... and don't hesitate to ask me to help with anything guys!
Friendly Ghost Racing.....At Your Service!

Jason.