[Fot] for sale-R&P set/TR pistons

Spitfire Racing Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 14:10:55 MDT 2012

WTS:

I have a new in the box ring and pinion gear set I am selling to finance
another small project. This is a 3.7:1 ratio and is new in the box. I would
like to sell it for $450.

This fits the TR-2 through the TR-6.

Also a set of 4 new in the box AE Hepolite pistons for TR3-4 in a 86MM+.020"
size. These are in the original box and are complete with rings; pins and
clips. Part number is 12655 or later was 113560. I am asking $240 for these,
again to fund another British based project. It's an addiction!

Please contact me privately if you are interested or have questions.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49