[Fot] RGB Season Final Race

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:28:05 MDT 2011

Hi Jason,

what you say is true!

This year is very bad with car contact.

After 6 years of racing this year was the first year I had car contact, and
not only one but 5 in a row.

I would say with one contact I had a 50 percent share, the other contacts I
had were caused by others.

At the moment Im thinking about a punishment system and told the crowd
about it but nobody was fond of it.

Some did say that it might help, others fear that it might be possible that
drivers leaving our group with that system.

I have no better idea what to do against rude behavior of some drivers. And
the car contacts are always with the same bunch of drivers.

Morganeers, blue Spit pilots, yellow TR3, Topaz TR6, Marcos GT, grey TR4, MG
V8 and this year also a red TR4 with flames.

Cheers

Chris