[Fot] Bummed

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Wed May 25 11:14:40 MDT 2011

I don't recall if I mentioned this, but Peyote and I WON'T be at Laguna. I had
knee surgery last week and the doc says no. I was tempted to ignore him,
consulted with a really good physical therapist, and he said absolutely not. I
had a meniscus tear repaired and both say I'm six weeks away from being able
to tolerate any potential shearing movement. If I open the repair it probably
won't be able to be repaired as well as the first time because it will be
tattered.

Sucks, but at least the prognosis is good--after healing I should be quite a
few years away from anything further.