[Fot] FOT Triumph Tee Shirts

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue May 24 07:47:44 MDT 2011

yep, that was me for coordination of design, quantities and sizes, getting everybody's orders, Ted S for getting them made, bringing them to the Glen and processing payments, and Greg Petrolati did the hard part - the artwork.

BTW, we used the words "Triumphs at the Glen" on the shirts, which the track complained about.  Apparently "the Glen" was trademarked!