[Fot] Cheap to a good home

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Sun May 22 10:39:00 MDT 2011

We're starting to move the last stuff from our Portland home, and I'm looking
at the old cheater TR3 and wondering what to do with it. Answer--get rid of
it. It's basically a frame and most of a body with a really good roll cage and
a lot of alternative parts. There's all the ultralight fiberglass body parts
and light frame to hang them off if someone wanted to build a NASCAR Triumph.
Not sure where you could race it, but it's an option, then there's a bunch of
steel body parts (not complete, but very close) if someone wanted to build a
steel, legal race car. I'd sell it with a rear end or two, miscellaneous
parts, three TR3 transmissions, driveshafts, etc.