[Fot] Gareth Thomas

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon May 9 11:53:43 MDT 2011

Folks,

I am trying to gather as much information about this person as possible.  He
seems to be a very (should I say) PROUD individual who has said some pretty
nasty things about certain well respected individuals that we all know.  So
I would like some first hand information from people who have dealt with him
so that I can formulate a more complete picture of what this guy is all
about.  I am already aware of the dealings he has had with Steve Smith so
anything else that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Curry