[Fot] Grill Badges

seacubeco at aol.com seacubeco at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 13:41:47 MST 2011

Amici,

 If there is anyone out there that has paid but not received their badge
PLEASE PLEASE contact me.  I don't want to overlook anyone or even give the
hint of screwing someone out of their money.

I believe that I sent them all out but I want to make sure.

I do have extras and I will be bringing them to the races I go to. Still only
$30.   Next race is at VIR, Wild Hare Run April 8-10.  I am crewing for the
275 team MGA (it was given to them, they have TR's for home use) just look me
up if I don't find the FOT gang.

Thanks
Chris