[Fot] 2012 Kastner Cup Shirt Information

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Dec 28 15:56:35 MST 2011

 Marty, thanks for taking this on.  Having driver's names on the shirts is a
great idea and appreciated.

Thanks to Steve Belfer for doing the artwork for the poster and the shirt.

Please submit your driver names to Marty very quickly as we will using this
information for planning and budgeting purposes.

Please order your shirts early as it works far better to distribute shirts
prior to, and during the event than after the fact.

JOE ALEXANDER        AMBRO        # 97
SEAN ALEXANDER     TR4              #197
MARK ALEXANDER     TR4              #197