[Fot] DUCK WADDLE ADMITTED....

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Aug 31 11:44:40 MDT 2011

....to Shebogan Hospital yesterday.

Test results are pending.

Duck is one of our midwest racing icons.

as well as long term Skip Barber Instructor.

He was also a charter member of the North East Iowa Sports Car Club in the
late 50s.

This was during his tenure as a young airman based at the Waverly Radar Base.
He drove a Volvo 544 at ROAD AMERICA at this time, as well as a TR3.

We wish him well and hope that it is not serious.....

If anyone gets an update, please let us know. I heard about his hospital
admission from his wife, this morning, and let Laura at VSCDA know.

Joe Alexander