[Fot] drivers suit opinions

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Sun Oct 31 10:34:20 MDT 2010

I prefer the three layer, as much because I have such a lousy memory as
anything else. One thing to wash, one thing to remember. I have a lot of
balaclavas and socks, mostly because I've forgotten them and needed to buy
more at the track. I think if I had underwear I'd be going onto the track
without it if I left it at home. Yes, I know tech inspection checks that and
its my responsibility to comply. And your point is?