[Fot] [6pack] Dreaded Thrust Washers in the Oil Pan

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Fri May 7 06:23:18 MDT 2010

Thanks Bob
I was not aware of Scot Helms work on these thrust washers. Just visited
his site.
Looks like a good alternative to the stock arrangement.

What surprised me is that this engine only has about 40k miles on it.

I also like the idea of a full circle thrust washer that Geoff Bryne has
recommended.

 I need to inspect the area on the block and cap more closely.

Glenn