[Fot] Towing

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:54:45 MST 2010

 FWIW I am on my 3rd F-150 $X$ (oops I mean 4X4) extended cab with a tonue
cover. Never had trouble with any of them. I have always gone with the 5.4L
and they have been great tow vehicles for me. For years I had a steel trailer
built like a tank and it did great. A few years ago I fell into a deal on an
aluminum trailer. Now I don't even know I am towing something behind me. My 09
has the built in trailer brakes, good stuff.

Marty