[Fot] How much do you think a GT6 could tow?

Kas Kastner kaskas at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 17:11:18 MST 2010

You never mentioned WHAT you intended to tow. BRAKES will be the key as you can change the tongue weight to suit and the gearbox will pull it okay, but stopping in the same day, (maybe not:-) (second gear for twenty miles in the Rockies)

I have flat towed a lot, and that would probably be a better ticket. I flat towed my MG special with a 1951 Morgan 4 seater that had about 3 HP and it was okay over the Rockies too boot.
--
Never be beaten by equipment