[Fot] Stupid road trip

Jeff Senty gp89 at charter.net
Thu Jan 21 17:40:16 MST 2010

---- grmtim at aol.com wrote:
                                                           Hey, what could possibly go
> wrong with a 50 year old car that we have never drivin before?
 Tim,you have the coolest job.
 My father was a factory service rep for Edsel before moving to Minneapolis. He has all sorts of stories about the unfortunate Edsel. The problems were usually  pranks from disgruntled employees. Their favorite was to tack a wire with a wrench tied to the end inside a rear fender. Made lots of noise and was hard to find.
Jeff Senty