[Fot] WG: Towing

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:43:21 MST 2010

I really do understand him.
I had the idea to tow my TR 4 with my Porsche 911 as this car was equipped
with a tow hitch but unfortunately Porsche don't want to be towed anything
heavier than 800kg. No chance to discuss with them.
So I gave up this idea and use my BMW X3 for towing.
But once I used a small trailer with the Porsche. I did find out that the
Porsche did stop accelerating ....when I had a look on the tach it showed
110 mph. The drag of the tent like cover on the trailer was to much for the
230 HP engine. Was a bit scary to see the trailer bouncing on the road in
the mirror. Good that there was no police close by.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----