[Fot] Heartland Vintage Grand Prix-Kastner Cup Entries/Attendees?????

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sun Jan 31 11:30:48 MST 2010

FOT

Same old annual question. Please! ASAP!

Looking for INTENT to register as ENTRANT or ATTENDEE

Name - TRIUMPH MODEL - State - email address

We are the featured race and will have much support from the community, the
track, and HVR.  Planned in addition to the Kastner Cup, is book signing by
Kas.

Anyway, send me your intent and I will spreadsheet and forward to the
Organizers,
Bill Rinke and Gary Fuqua.

If you are a FOT and a Vendor, please consider displaying. Rental is $100
for 10 x 20 space.

Thanks!

Joe A

</HTML>