[Fot] CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS.....does it again.

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Jan 30 12:24:17 MST 2010

The new issue is outstanding.....

Of course I am biased.  It is the non-official FOT magazine.

I used to read Road & Track and Car & Driver when I read about the cars I
could afford.  Or at least thought were in my reach. I cant touch most of
what they feature now.

And Classic Motorsports reaches backwards in time and features the cars I
owned and loved (or sometimes hated.   Like this issue....The Volvo 1800S and
the Corvair Spyder Convertible.  I had both of those cars and have fond
memories of them.

AND FINALLY, if you look toward the back pages you will find the TEAM of
Hopkins & Hughes winning the Targa Newfoundland for the THIRD year in a row.

If you look real close you will see the Uncle Jack Memorial Decal on the
back passenger side window for the second year. While in Newfoundland (2008)
we met them and after a short conversation they graciously applied the decal
prior to their second winning effort.

Thanks Classic Motorsports....and Hopkins & Hughes</HTML>