[Fot] GT6/Spitfire master cylinder bracket

Andrew Mace herald948 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 08:35:14 MDT 2010

 Which bracket do you want? Depending on the year, they are very different
(inasmuch as some of the brake master mounting brackets are much more
reinforced). That said, I'm afraid I don't have any to spare (either way) at
the moment.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us