[Fot] telescopic shocks for rear of TR4

Irv Korey ikorey at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 06:32:59 MDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Andrew Mace <herald948 at aol.com> wrote:

There is a list of "Optional Equipment: (Under Development, to be released
> in
> 1962)" that shows, among other items (Part #0-02054TR4) Rear Shock Abserbor
> [sic] (telescopic).

Whether any were ever actually allowed by the SCCA or not, there IS a
version of the SCCA GCR that does list as acceptable a tube shock conversion
for the TR4. Bill Dentinger showed it to me before I bought my car in 1992.
I no longer have that GCR as it went to the new owner of my car when I sold
it in 2008. But I'm sure Bill still has it. It may be the 1961 edition.

Irv Korey