[Fot] GT6 suspension set-up

Scott Janzen s.janzen at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 20:48:38 MDT 2010

I'm contemplating suspension changes to reduce the overall understeer
tendency of my car, and am interested in hearing what set-ups other
GT6 racers are running.  I think I want to reduce roll at the rear,
either through a stiffer rear bar and/or spring.  The rear has a 5/8"
bar on it, spring of unknown specs, and a 1" front bar and 550 lb
springs.

I'm particularly interested in what, if any, rear bar you are running
and how it is mounted to the body/frame, and the rear spring specs.