[Fot] HEADER for a TR4

MIKE DEWEERD deweerdm at rogers.com
Wed Aug 4 20:34:04 MDT 2010

And just when you think you're getting ahead, ,,,,

I was putting in the new springs and noticed the header wrap was hanging loose
so I cut it off, an hour or so later when I was finishing up the shocks I
noticed a crack in the header (where I cut the wrap off earlier) so I pulled
the header off unwrapped it completely and found most of the number 2 tube
missing along the bottom (rotted)
Ted (TSI) has found me one across the pond but it's a bit pricey, Stahl seems
to have a nice one but it's also a bit steep.  Anyone know of a header for
sale anywhere???
my muffler guy doesn't have a die with that tight a radius and even if he did
he'd end up making the whole thing over so he can weld it.
Thanks
Mike Deweerd
TR4 #77