[Fot] Buzz Marcus vs Group 44 Marlboro video: in FOT archives

rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 26 10:02:44 MDT 2010

Buzz lives in south Florida and I have run into him a couple of times at Moroso and Sebring. He was racing an RX7. In the early days he briefly raced an early Sunbeam and then on to TR's and Toyota's. I remember him well. He owned a TR/Toyota dealership in Glenside, PA while I was a general manager at a competing dearlership down the road, Maginnis Imported Cars (TR, Jaguar, Rover, MG), in Horsham, PA., circa early 1980's.

Bob
1957 TR3