[Fot] GT6 Race car

jason at multivintage.com jason at multivintage.com
Mon Apr 12 21:49:11 MDT 2010

Thanks for pointing this article out.

Scott... What an awesome car. Looks great. This is the first photos of the
car I have seen since you have owned it. What a great article. I had an
early picture of your car at VIR as my screen saver...flying. Every time I
looked at that Old photo I became instantly happy. Glad to see its in good
hands. Its nice to put the face of a car with the name of an FOTer.
Hope to race against you someday.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing 1969 GT6+
GT6 Racecar Historian