[Fot] jack stands

WILLIAM TOBIN william.tobin3 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 05:14:05 MDT 2010

  It's harder to ignore when Channellock is 15 miles down the road in
Meadville, PA, and friends work there. Or Reed Mfg in Erie (they make vises,
tools , and equipment for plumbing and oil field use) where the wife of the
CEO/owner is a physician friend of mine.
  I hate to say it, but imports from India and Poland are fairly good
quality.
  I guess we have to go with the flow.
  Bill----- Original Message -----