[Fot] jack stands

dick ross niteseeker at mac.com
Tue Apr 6 21:02:29 MDT 2010

On Apr 6, 2010, at 9:17 PM, EDWARD BARNARD wrote:

> Can most of us remember when we use to say that about Japanese stuff in the
> late sixties and early seventies?
> -Ed-

Can remember that well and have noticed an improvement in Harbor Freight tools.  I use them at work, where they have a tendency to walk off.
But then yesterday had some connections that were made in China and had to rethread the pipe stems because 2 out of 4 fittings were slightly different.   Ten years ago we had no imported parts at work now they are creeping in at a high rate of speed.  Just know way that we can get them made in US for close to the same cost.