[Fot] Sovren De-frost

Tony and Annie Garmey horizonracing at msn.com
Mon Apr 12 15:41:42 MDT 2010

Sovrens first race of the year was at pacific raceways this past weekend. A
low turn out of cars (66) as usually the weather is not so great. Had Sun both
days :) Just super !

A really Good turn out TR's with Steve Hare in his bright and colourful spit,
t.a mosser in Ive's old Tr4, Jeff Quick in a TR4a, John James TR4, Charlie
Mitchell TR6, Bill Hart Devin TR (sorry if I missed anyone).

Lots of happy faces amongst this group on Sunday. I think everyone had there
fill of small issues.........Some bigger than others ;) I changed the head
gaskets of John James and Bill Hart on sat nite. Bill won 1 of his races on
Sunday and John James Did a GREAT job to get a fighting second place in 1 of
his races.

till the next race for us at Same place in may

Best

TG