[Fot] General question to fot

gasket.works at gte.net gasket.works at gte.net
Thu Apr 8 14:13:23 MDT 2010

I have been approached by a company that would want advertising space in the fot site.

Questions

1) The revenue is unknown but likely not an enormous sum.  So, is it something worth exploring at all?

If so, ...

2) If anyone has any knowledge of such marketing/advertising revenue please let me know.

Personally, I don't want it.  I pay for the site and don't want interlopers.  But, it's a group decision and feel compelled to ask you.  Perhaps, funds albeit small could offset something... I.e. Kas trophy.... event food or some such.

Mordy

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile