[Fot] Last Chance Items.....Moving......

fastrsixs fastrsixs at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 7 09:01:18 MDT 2009

I have moved to VA and am making one last trip to FL. I have a good GT6 MK
III bonnet that will go to the crusher unless some one claims it, if you are
near the I-95 corridor I could drop it off as I am coming through if you can
meet me near an exit. Also my TVR 2500M is not making the trip and is for
sale. Another item of interest is a unfinished fiberglass boot lid for a
early Spitfire. Let me know in the next two weeks if you have an interest.

Thanks,

Mike Perry
Email
fastrsixs at bellsouth.net