[Fot] SPITFIRE 1296 AVAILABLE - RACE PREPARED

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Sep 22 08:38:37 MDT 2009

LIST:

There is a Spitfire vintage prepared, but unsorted with mild 1296 engine.
NFI

Great school car, methinks, and then open to further development.

This might be a sale of opportunity as I could deliver west of the
Mississippi as I plan to travel to California by November with space available in
enclosed trailer.

Pictures and details available by owner. Contact me for initial details and
I will connect you with owner. He is likely to be with me on delivery, if
sale occurs.

Joe Alexander