[Fot] Spit question

robertten1 at aol.com robertten1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 13:44:47 MDT 2009

Amici,

I'm here going thru my spares while preparing to rebuild 3 transmissions and have come across a dilemma ... the throw out bearing carrier. Do I have early or late parts ( b&b 3 finger or diaphram ) ?? If some one could tell me if the longer ( I need to know the length between the bottom of bearing to the flange the sets in the fork ) is for the which clutch set up?

Got here do to I'm running a GT6 gearbox and things are different for that set up.? An help from those knowledgable would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob T
'63 Spitfire MK1
'64 Spitfire GT autocrosser