[Fot] definitions

MORDY DUNST gasket.works at verizon.net
Thu Oct 1 09:01:20 MDT 2009

Over the years I have worked more than I have vacationed.   My administrative
assistant (Secretary) keeps asking me why I don't take more rest.  ...She
knows I work every day and go home and do car stuff.....

I emailed this to her yesterday.  The below is the very bizarre way I answered
her.  Tongue in Cheek but, she understands me. Some may see it differently
sometimes I do too.  (I work in a surreal environment).

Death defined; absence of life.

Rest defined; incomplete death.

Another definition I tell my kids.  This one is a bit harsh, I admit, and may
have some bearing on my biology training.

Success Defined:  Manipulation of the environment to meet your needs.