[Fot] Thanks for comments on Jay Leno video

GRMTim at aol.com GRMTim at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 05:57:25 MDT 2009

Thanks everyone who offered congrats. I
f you thought the car sounded cool in the video, I wish I could have had
you all with me in the car, coming up the hill into the Corkscrew at the top
of third gear. It was nearly a religious experience.

That is actually the third video I have done with Leno and I actually did a
video interview with him for our website a few months back. I have gotten
to know him pretty well and he is a very real, very decent guy behind the
camera as well.

At the next FOT event, when we get togther for a few beers remind me to
tell you the story about him letting me drive his McLaren F1.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040