[Fot] diff dimentions

robertten1 at aol.com robertten1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 07:13:28 MDT 2009

 Mk1 - early Mk4 and GT6 Mk1 - Plus had 6 studs, pre- swing spring.? The whole spring assembly mounted to the diff.? Where as the later swing spring had only the main leaf mounted to the diff with the rest of the leaves pivoting in a housing above the main leaf.? If you look in a repair or parts manual you will see what I am describing.

 Thank you,
Bob T.
'64 Spit GT? autocrosser