[Fot] Nice TR3 Interior

Kas Kastner kaskas at cox.net
Sat Mar 28 20:20:18 MDT 2009

Dry LAKE beds (Mojave desert) used for high speed runs and you had a neat
plate you could remove and make it a straight through exhaust system. Easy
to use and LOUD. When you had the money you went to Bonneville and tried the
Salt flats. But up there no one cared how loud it was. (no people for twenty
miles) Early 50's.