[Fot] Nice TR3 Interior

RACER BUD budscars at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 19:37:40 MDT 2009

Street racing..now it's coming back...1966...I had a 1962 TR4...San
Francisco Bay Area...East Bay...the car was stock except for a self done
valve grind and de-arched leaf springs(ala Steve Froines' suggestion as 'The
first thing to do to a TR4 to begin making it a race car)...Late nights in
the city of Oakland....coming home from who knows what party ...I could blow
off 289 Mustangs between signals..probably up to about 50+ mph...there
were/are 2 ways to shift the old Tr4s with the stock box...pause in between
gears..OR shift so fast that it just blasted right in..WHAM, WHAM, WHAM!!
great old days
Racer Bud