[Fot] Back in time anyone?

RACER BUD budscars at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 11:42:25 MDT 2009

Hi Mark and all.I don't know where your car came from..but thank you for
spurring my interest in finding one of my old ones..I raced 2 different TR4s
on the west coast in that era..I know where one of them is, but I sure would
like to find the other...
The car was black with yellow wheels and racing stripes and a very high roll
bar when i raced it. in the San Francisco Region...I sold it to TERRY
LAWRENCE in San francisco southern peninsula area...he painted it a very
pretty pale green with i think a white racing stripe..I tried into the 1980s
to find him and/or the car..no luck.  anybody remember Racer Bud's old Love?
Racer Bud