[Fot] John Nikas

Bill Babcock Billb at bnj.com
Sun Mar 15 21:03:16 MDT 2009

Well then obviously we don't want him. As one of the core FOT
reprobates, I have to insist on a equal number of truly awful people
for every good guy we nominate. We are woefully behind in cigar
smoking, scotch drinking, sexually harassing people. this influx of
kind, gentle and talented people is making me feel terribly
outnumbered. I may have to nominate Dick Cheny. I hear he's not doing
much lately, might as well drive a Triumph.

On Mar 15, 2009, at 3:05 PM, DAN OTTS wrote:

> I too  endorse John's nomination.  He's a quality guy who will be an
> asset to
> any group or organization to which he belongs.
>
> Dan Otts
>
>> From: smockracer at charter.net
>> To: fot at autox.team.net
>> Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:29:30 -0700
>> Subject: [Fot] John Nikas
>>
>> I nominate John Nikas to the FOT list. He owns a TR4 that the
>> factory raced
> at
>> Sebring in 1963 and John runs with us on the WEST COAST.He is an
>> asset to
> our
>> TRIUMPH community. His father raced TRs in the 60s. We had 24 TRs
>> at our
> first
>> race this year at California Speedway. Paul Smock #190

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb at bnj.com
503.936.7660