[Fot] Hillclimb Video

rikrock at aol.com rikrock at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 09:24:04 MST 2009

Hillclimbing is alive and well here in Pennsylvania, and as the Chairman of?the Pagoda ?and Duryea Hillclimbs in Reading, PA, I want to extend a personal invitation to all FOT members to come and take part in our events.? Pagoda will be?the last weekend in June, and Duryea will be the third weekend in August.? The full PHA schedule is available at www.pahillclimbs.org? We have a fair number of vintage cars at our events and we always have fun.

You can find some pretty good in-car video on you tube and elsewhere on the web.? Just do a search?for "Duryea Hillclimb video"

Rich Rock