[Fot] ARE wheels - type Le Mans...now Le Mans style Valve Cover Nuts

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Mar 12 08:29:19 MDT 2009

FOT 'help'

I need some trivia intelligence....was there a so-called Le Mans Style Valve
Cover Fastner?  I produced a Knurled Knob which allows quick removal of valve
cover and features an "O" Ring Face Seal for positive oil sealing. They are on
eBay.

I got a note from a MOG owner that asked me if they were meant to be the "Le
Mans Style".  If it is, I did it by accident.  Does any FOT Historian know of
such a thing.

Thanks.....Joe A