[Fot] 15 x 8 wheels on a TR4-6

Jim Prettyleaf jprettyleaf at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 00:43:13 MST 2009

I have a set of four old Carroll Shelby Minilite imitation rims that have the
following dimensions on my modified TR-6 autocross car.
15b diameter by 8.5b wide with 3.7b setback
I purchased these rims from British Frame and Engine many moons ago.
Until the end of last season I was running Hoosier 225/45ZR15 A6 auto-X tires
with no rubbing.B  This year I have mounted up a set of 275/35ZR15 Hoosier A6
tyres and still have no interference problems.
-Jim Prettyleaf