[Fot] New Member to list

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Jul 9 01:14:22 MDT 2009

A couple of things to keep in mind:

I do this in my spare time, as I get around to it.  Sure, if all of the
Team.Net
subscribers to all the various lists would ante up 5 or 10 bucks a year for
each of their subscriptions, or if everyone would click on one or two of the
Google ads on the archive pages, etc. every day, I'd have enough income to
make Team.Net a full time job.  Such is not the case, sad to say.

To add an email address to the list of FOT email addresses, I need the
email address to add.  This is so blatently obvious, you'd think it would
be blatently obvious.

mjb.