[Fot] TR6 Race Car

Andrew Mace herald948 at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 13:52:25 MDT 2009

 I'm afraid I can't help you either way; sorry! I'm more a "small Triumphs" guy. But I'm copying a list of folks who might have some information.

FoT'ers, please make sure to reply to Dave, not me!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us