[Fot] Looking for Larry Young FedX broke my cam in two

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Fri Jul 31 10:15:54 MDT 2009

I sent my cam out to Steve Long to get 10 degrees ground off it's duration and FedX

broke it in half. Considering the package it was in they must have run over it with the

delivery truck. Anyway, I have misplaced Larry's email address and I need to talk

about a new cam. BFE is out of cores.

Thanx

Jim G

PS

If I ever have to use fedX again I'm shipping it inside a piece of schedule 80 pipe.

Last time I used they manged to fold a head gasket in two that was packed in WOOD .